Make sure your Hard Work is Protected

Running a business requires a lot of hard work. You need to make sure that your commercial venture or business is covered. Whether you are operating your business out of a building you own or renting out a commercial space, you need Commercial Property Insurance.
We understand that running your own business offers many challenges. As an Independent Insurance Agency, we work with multiple insurance companies. We can customize the insurance coverage to find the best fit your business. Not all businesses are the same, we can help you get the coverage you need to meet your commercial property and casualty needs.
We offer coverage for your commercial building and the business property you own. You want to make sure you have all the coverage you need, cover the building and your business equipment. Business Interruption, Liability, Business Property are just a few of many coverage options available. The worst thing you can do is not to cover your business appropriately. As your main source of income, let us discuss the benefits of a Business Owners Policy to fit your needs.
If you are renting the commercial space in which you operate your business from, there are coverage for you. The owner of the building you are renting should have a Master Policy in place, These policies typically cover the exterior of the building and the common areas. However, you as the tenant in the commercial building space are responsible for the property inside the unit. For instance, you want to make sure you are covered for fire, theft, liability and your business property.
Coverage available for:
*Artisans- from Handymen to Specialty contractors
*Commercial Auto insurance
*Builders Risk Insurance
*Business Owners Insurance
*Commercial Flood Insurance
*General Liability Insurance
*Group Health Insurance
* Business Property Insurance
*Professional Insurance
*Inland Marine
As your business grows, your insurance needs will grow or change, we can assist you with your growing pains.